Back to Black

I am wearing a free black dress from Kiitos, its from the store's(?) little hunt. You just need to find a little pumpkin on the table at the entrance, I think accessories are included like shoes etc. Hot pair of shoes from House Of Fox that sells edgy or high fashion clothing which I'm eyeing for (lol). Have fun lovely stylistas, see you in-world!

--

Dress: Kiitos ~ Kiki's Delivery Service Secret Gift, 0L$ (FIND THE LITTLE PUMPKIN)
Leggings: Concrete Flower ~ Simple Leggings in Petrol
Shoes: House of Fox ~ Agyness Heels in Black (TEMPORARY CLOSED)
Necklace: M*R ~ Long Necklace Pearl (Old Gift)
Hair: Aurora Shop ~ Miu Azuki
Skin: Mother Goose's ~ Hena(02), 0L$ (LUCKY BOARD PRIZE)
Pose: Oyakin ~ Oyakin Pose #5


1 comment:

Aeonflux said...

Hi, this was great thankyou so much I love the outfit you have on so I went and got the kiki dress as its one of my fav films :D

You don't happen to know if there was a list of other particpating stores in there hunt please? I can't seem to find one anywhere. Thankyou and I love your blog so much <3