Like Andy's Muse

Sorry for lack of entries lately, I'm busy doing stuffs, so yeah. But I'm back to let you know that EUPHORIA will have a Black Friday Sale tomorrow/today, so lotsa great stores are having sale (YAY!) Check their site! I am wearing one from Glasnost (Thanks to uber fantabulous, Light Claven!), which is part of the sale. Oh, Happy Thanksgiving to all in US and Canada, and I'll be back tomorrow, promise (like they care! -lololol)!


-Style Card-
Outfit: Glasnost ~ Revamped Posh Outfit ~ [Light Claven] (SALE at Euphoria)
Necklace: Chuculet ~ Ina Pearl Necklce ~ [Farrah Palmer]
Shoes: Kookie ~ Nude Wedge ~ [Kookie Lemon]
Skin: Illusory ~ November Skin Promo V.I.P Gift ~ [Ivy Graves] (Join ATOMIC, fee to join
Hair: Lamb ~ Sour in Butterfinger ~ [Lamb Bellic]
Pose: Croire ~ #8 [Emily Kaestner]

--

These are the new pose pack from Croire (thanks to Emily Kaestner :*) exclusive only at Meow sim, so grab it! The poses are cutey!



Make Sure You Get My Good Side

Croire @ Meow sim


HAVE FUN CHERRIES mwah mwah!

No comments: