Princess of the Wet Market

Ohai! I've been busy, but you know I need to make it up for you for making no updates. Anyway, I'm wearing lotsa cheapies in my body, check out the style card. Have fun sweethearts!



~Style Card~
Sweater: Latte ~ Snowflake Knit in Purple ~ [cafelatte Snowfield] (Group Gift)
Skirt: ToKid ~ Le Frills Skirt in Yellow Flowers ~ [Maya Levane]
Leggings: Jill ~ Leggings Brown Plain ~ [Jill Lemon]
Muff: BOOM ~ Righteous Muff in Robin's Egg ~ [Aranel Ah] (NEW RELEASE!)
Shoes: PB ~ Deck Shoe in Canvas ~ [Roslynd Turbo] (0L$ for color pack! HERE)
Hair: Aurora Shop ~ Yuri Kuri ~ [FUGEES Teardrop]
Skin: Milk Motion ~ Collete Skin in Sunrise ~ [Marie Lauridsen] (With Love Hunt prize, 10L$)
Poses: LoveSick ~ Here Comes Your Man + Shield Your Eyes ~ [Spooky Dezno]
--
Here are some of the other preview colors for *BOOM*'s Righteous Muff and take note, its UNISEX!



Taxi to *BOOM*

And hey I'm selling a tee at SL Marketplace wanna see it? See my Flickr!

No comments: