Something to Post

I know this blog is really getting boring... I'm really planning to leave it and continue it at my Flickr account. And I'm so sorry, its really hard to find freebies (what i like that i think you would like lol) these past days, some have been blogged. I know its a bad start for 2011. Anyway its uber late but Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of you. xxx



~Style Card~
Top: Glasnost ~ Bucky Boo Hopped ~ [Light Claven] (Old Project Themeory but I think its still available)
Shorts: Milk Motion ~ My Leather Shorts ~ [Marie Lauridsen] (The Dressing Room)
Hair: Maitreya ~ Lauren in Kala Jeera ~ [Onyx LeShelle] (Xmas Gift at SOM)
Skin: &Bean ~ Pillow Light One ~ [Keiko Morigi]
Pose: Oyakin

...yeah, the hair is free :))

..and uhh i choose this outfit coz i like the colors i matched.

No comments: