Military and Gladiators

Hello everyone, im back in posting some freebies and looks. I've been busy in rl and sl is doing a lot of sh*t. I hope you all always have a fun fun day. I'm wearing a dress from Lark which is a hunt prize from Good Sh*t Hunt that will end at July 10, so hurry. The military jacket is from Ohmai, thats been in my inventory for so a month. The gladiator sandals I'm wearing here is from Aoharu Walk, its a pretty cool the sandals. The only thing I like is the sandals itself, but the prim feet is just an average, but if you perfectly match color of the prim feet to your skin, I think it will look good. The shoes comes with a HUD for managing the nail color and prim feet. For some other news, La Maison Kaestner is on sale now, the items are priced half of its regular price. Have fun ladies!


Jacket: Ohmai - Hamilton Military Jacket DarkDepths, 150L$
Dress: Lark - Hailie Dress in Seaoam, 0L$ (Good Sh*t Hunt Prize)
Sandals: Aoharu Walk - Flat Gladiator Sandals in Black, 580L$
Skin: Mother Goose's - GroupGift Skin 2, 0L$ (Join Mother Goose's group, Check Notice)
Hair: Shag - Wish You We're Here 75L$ (item last Project Themeory)
Glasses: YV - l'homme Glasses
Pose: Poser Alert - Rad II - 2

No comments: