Nightmares on Second Life

Im about to have a new entry this day, but for some reason SL is having some b*llsh*t issues. First, I am a sparkling cloud for one and a half hours, but I eventually get back to normal after doing the instruction from SLWiki. It was doing ok after several minutes but for some reason, sh*t happens.... again. I can't detouch prims on my avatar (using Emerald), then I teleport and I cancel it (because it takes two one minute of waiting). I relog, then suddenly it gives me time when I can relog again, I wait then relog then same, it gives me what time to log back. I log my alt and it do well, I can log in and I'm here beside the still online Erin Winterwolf.  Is it me or I feel that Second Life is getting worst? First viewer 2.0 is an epic fail, even if its really fun to use, it always crash and making people confuzzled all in all Satan raised hell on viewer 2.


I just ask the sim owner/landlord to restart the sim, cause if I send ticket (which is Im hesitating to do because I am not a premium account user) they will give help but just full of confusing instruction rather than do the job.

Thanks for giving another poo SL!

3 comments:

Grumpy Toast said...

my friend got stuck on her main avi one time. Took them doing restarts to knock her off! Xd

Erin Winterwolf said...

oh yeah.. thank God i can use my main av now. weeh!

Erin Winterwolf said...

oh yeah.. thank God i can use my main av now. weeh!